MORE ABOUT TRIAL MIXES
There are indeed circumstances where I will do trial mixes at no charge:
• to establish a meeting of the minds and to ensure my mixing suits your tastes.
• to expand the circle of artist I interact with, for mutual artistic development.
• to offer a ‘hand-up’ to new artists!
• are established and looking for ‘Fresh Ears‘ for the mixing of your general work or a specific project.
• are starting out and looking for the hand up that first class highly professional mixes can offer.
• have been mixing your own work (or using another mixer) and need a fresh point of view for your mixes.
I expect you to presume that you can not afford me if, after trial mixes, we mutually elect to go forward. Should that happen, please follow these links:
• Of course I must reserve the right to audition your material prior to embarking on a trial mix to ensure that I can make a positive contribution to your work. Please read about Submitting Material.
• Here are the Terms and Conditions that will influence if I will undertake a free trial mix for you.
• Here are some of the Financial arrangements that are possible going forward.
• This site is full of information regarding my body of work … Bios, CV’s, Credits, Discographies and The Listening Room. Please feel free to have a look around and make your own determination of we would be a good match.
• If you want to go forward please drop me a note and we can take it from there. Contact.